Friday, January 4, 2013

Shabby Apple Sale

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Okay, so this is my first attempt at advertising for a 3rd party.  It's the start of a new year, so why not try new things, right?  Right.  So, if you're interested, read on...

Dresses from Shabby Apple

Shabby Apple is having a site-wide 20% off sale till Jan 31st. If you've been following me for a few years, you might remember when I talked about how bad I wanted a Shabby Apple dress, especially since some of them featured Amy Butler fabric. Well, 3 years later, I still haven't gotten one, mostly because I forgot. 

Dresses from Shabby Apple

They recently invited me to be an affiliate, so, like I said, it's a new year, why not?  Visit their site and check out their dresses especially.  They also sell maternity and baby girls dresses in Amy Butler and other FreeSpirit designers' fabrics that are to die for.   Happy New Year!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails