Thursday, November 1, 2007

Fine & Dandy

I don't care how un-updated my blog is, it's sad, but I have 2 or 3 posts I started and haven't finished. One was going to be this epic tale of Kainoa's home birth. Just haven't had the time--made the time. I have made time to take photos of Kiki, pretend I'm Spring cleaning in prep for winter, and buy fabrics to start more and more unfinished projects.










(Right now, I'm working on nursing covers for friends, finishing Kainoa's Elvis cribset, and pillows for our living room). I dream of a huge clock to hang in the living room.

By the way, Kainoa is about 13 lbs now...what a big boy! He's smiling more and still sleeps all day...my handsome son.











2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, your children are so beautiful Nancey!!! I love their smiling faces.....so happy to have such a sweet mommy.
    In regards to your health food problem....oh, boo hoo!! Ice cream kills...nah, but nursing sure does make you hungry , yah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keira looks like a doll. She could model for kids clothes. I miss her and you of course and cant wait to meet Noa. Sending a whole bunch of kisses and hugs.:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails