- normal stains out of clothing (food, dirt, etc.) = Resolve / Shout spray + run through wash; check if it's out before putting it in the dryer, if not then hang dry and do the following...
- stubborn stains = do a liquid detergent dab onto the stain and scrub under warm water, then soak with a Tbsp of more detergent in warm water in the sink for an hour. Run through the washer again.
- liquid carpet stains = I have a 4 step regimen for these:
- grab 2 dry rags + 1 wet rag + Resolve spray. Soak up as much of the liquid with a dry rag(s) first.
- spray, let sit for 5 min if it's a juice/colored
- come back with a damp rag and dab it out. Don't rub your rag back and forth over the carpet or it'll add 2 years of wear onto that spot. If it won't come out, do another spray, 5 minutes, and damp rag.
- Lastly, use your dry rag or towel to soak up moisture.
Another ink stain covered by fabric appliqué...
If you have any tips, I'd appreciate it!