Friday, February 4, 2011

Run Down

So glad it's Friday.  A long week of kids' doctors and dentist appointments in the pre-9am mornings--why I did that to myself, I don't know.  Ryan's back in school full-time, that is, 8pm-midnight+ after the kids are in bed.  I am looking forward to Valentine's Day, just to fool myself into thinking I might get a spa day/massage gift...isn't that terrible?  At least no pregnancy insomnia this week...I was too tired!

This article about parenting young children is hilarious. I found it via stephmodo.  I got married when I was 28 and I, too, remember always wondering where my friends disappeared to once they started having children.  3.5 kids later, I say to my single friends who guilt me for not calling, "Have mercy!"

I have gotten a lot of sewing done this week:  pj's for Kai, skirt for Kalei, and I started another quilt for unnammed Baby Boy.  When the going gets tough, it helps to keep my hands busy.


I added a half yard bundle to the shop that includes some Kaffe Fassett shot cotton.  I've never worked with shot cotton before, and it is so soft and tempting to keep for myself.  Makes me want to make a skirt with it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails