Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010


Today was such a blizzardy day, and the internet was in and out all day, but I didn't mind.  The kids and I did a lesson on the differences between moths and butterflies, watched Toy Story 3 and Princess and the Frog, played with neighbor kids (they did), while I ate some cake and blogged and stuff.  I loved it.
Just let me eat cake
I know it's winter, but, chives, please don't die on me now

Once Ryan's last final was over, I took to the machine again...so nice.  I am making Keira a quilt, finishing a bag, and made this pillow for my bedroom rocking chair. 






We had a nice Christmas this year, again.  We spent the weekend at Ryan's sister's home in Orem. 

On Christmas afternoon, we drove to West Jordan to be with my dad and step-mom and family. 

A couple of weeks ago, our good friends, the Hesses, treated our family to a ride on the North Pole Express up in Heber, Utah.  It was splendid, and the kids LOVED every minute of it.  We sang carols, drank hot chocolate, ate cookies, Santa came.  It was all on the old Heber Creeper train, which I had ridden when I was like 10 years old due to my father's love of trains.  The train was all decked out in Christmas gear. 

For Christmas, I received some AB Lotus yardage and a couple of charm packs. Cannot WAIT to get dig into the Lily & Will Charm Pack once I find out what baby #4 is next week (will keep you posted).  I want to make some girls clothing out of this yummy Lilly & Will Babies Breath fabric.

1 comment:

  1. Nance! You are simply adorable! I can't wait to hear what you are having and I so glad you had a magical Christmas! Love you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails