Friday, January 16, 2009

Kanani's Bag

This is a bag I just made for my old friend, Kanani, who lives on the Big Island of Hawaii. She sent me a designer aloha shirt last month to make her a bag out of. This was the result:She is going to kill me because she wanted me to make a bag that was just like the one I made for her last year (below), but I honestly couldn't. Kinda crazy, but it's like the fabric spoke to me, like, as I went along, it just turned out this way, shorter and wider, but a little bolder and unique.

4 comments:

  1. I love your work Nance!! You are soo talented:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lOVE IT! You are sooo talented Nance! Truly, you should get yourself into a boutique somewhere! Especially if you zero'd in on Hawaiian prints, you could put your stuff all over in Hawaii. Make some serious cash flow! Love you and want to see you guys. Let me guess, you are about to deliver and your stomach is still flat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm way impressed with everything you do. I have to admit that I'm JEALOUS!! I wish I had SOME creativity in me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kade Spade should quit right now. That bag is simply gorgeous! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails