Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Baby Blanket

It's been a while since I did a sewing post. I got to make Nita's baby girl a fun baby blanket for her 1st birthday last week--fun for me to make, that is...The dark pink and green are fleece, the white is the softest stretch velour and I love it, the green on white polka dots was flannel, and I threw in a couple of pink corduroy and a heart minky. The minky and velour fashioned the back of the blanket:
Ask me how easy this blanket was...it was easy peasy. About an hour to cut (night 1) and an hour and a half to sew (night 2). My friend, Mindy, kept me company while I sewed and I only made one (!) mistake while we jibber-jabbered.


I think Eve will enjoy her new blankie.

6 comments:

  1. You are so talented! I miss ya! I want to get together soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blanket! You have some serious skills and I love all of your creative ideas. I'll bet Eve will carry that blankie around with her everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, sorry it took you so long to make it, but I sure loved catching up! I envy your talent - it is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She loves her blanket! You are so talented! Love yah girl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails