Friday, March 25, 2011

Update

The kids and I seem to get very stir crazy every March here in Utah.  With teaser days up to 60 degrees, and then snow the next, can you blames us?  I've been having vivid pregnancy dreams of Hawaii and beaches it seems, but they have nothing to do with the story of the dream.  I just wake up remembering a beach scene.  So sad!!

Yesterday, after stuffing my pregnant self at India Palace buffet on Provo's Center Street with our family, I went next door to check out Fabric Mill.  It's one of those shops I've passed several times and never made an effort to go into.  It was cute and friendly.  I added my review to my Directory of Utah Fabric Shops page.  One of the best parts was their $2/yard clearance table.  How just being in a fabric store by myself for a few minutes is like a day at the spa (ok, maybe).

So, I've been having a hard time sleeping lately.  If I go to bed before midnight, it seems I can only sleep for 6 hours, then can't sleep.  Needless to say, I've gotten more sewing done.  I swear, I have so much to make in the next two months, but am looking forward to it.  One of the things I want to make is a boppy pillow from scratch, including stuffing, pillow itself, and pillow cover.  Have you seen how expensive they are?   My SIL has one I will try to copy.

Well, nothing unusually exciting to say.  Will come back with photos of latest creations!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails